- Lynn Miesel, Pharmacology Discovery Services Ltd, USA
- Jennifer Herrmann, Helmholtz Institute for Pharmaceutical Research Saarland (HIPS), Germany
- William Hope, University of Liverpool (UK)
In this webinar, the speakers will discuss will provide an overview of basic animal models and explain the basis for their selection and limitations for specific situations and needs to study the activity of antibiotics.
The speakers will give the following presentations:
– Overview of common animal models (Lynn Miesel)
– Zebrafish larvae as an early in vivo model in antibiotic drug discovery (Jennifer Herrmann)
Audience questions will be answered at the end of the webinar.
This live webinar including an interactive Q&A session will be broadcast on 10 August 2022, 17:00-18:30 CEST. Find more time zones here.
If you have questions or comments, please let us know: email@example.com.