Time: Wed 17th November 13:45-14:45 GMT (Find your corresponding timezone here)
- Jeremy Farrar, Wellcome Trust
- Chikwe Ihekweazu, World Health Organization
- Devi Sridhar, University of Edinburgh
- Kate Dodson, UN Foundation
- Kamini Walia, Indian Council of Medical Research
- Arshnee Moodley, International Livestock Research Institute
- Maria Guevara, Médecins Sans Frontières
- Monika MacDevette, UNEP
- Manica Balsegaram, GARDP
- Take stock of the current global health landscape, reviewing the impact of the pandemic on the AMR situation and response.
- Explore learnings from the Covid-19 response that can be applied to AMR action at global and national levels.
- Consider how governments can reprioritise their investments in One Health to address the needs of competing agendas, including AMR.