18 July 2019
Time: 9:00-10:30 CEST
REVIVE is an online space to connect and support the antimicrobial R&D community. REVIVE’s aims are to facilitate learning, connect people, and share knowledge. The REVIVE webinar series on antimicrobial drug discovery and R&D is brought to you by GARDP’s Antimicrobial Memory Recovery & Exploratory Programme.
REVIVE Webinar Series
Speaker: Ursula Theuretzbacher, Center for Anti-Infective Agents, Vienna, Austria
In this webinar, Ursula Theuretzbacher will discuss why small companies and academic labs are currently the main drivers of antibiotic R&D and what challenges they face. Topics discussed will include:
- Mainly small companies are active in antibacterial drug R&D and pursue a variety of approaches
- Main challenges of various antibacterial R&D approaches
- What to learn from industry and funders
- How to avoid the most common mistakes in grant proposal writing
* This presentation was part of a Meet-the-experts session at the ASM Microbe Conference 2019, jointly organized by GARDP, CARB-X, and REPAIR Impact Fund. *
|Register here for this live webinar including interactive Q&A session on 18 July 2019, 9.00-10.30 am CEST.|
If you have questions or comments, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.